Squeeze uses the Notifications feature to automatically send e-mail and SMS text messages to alert you and others when your encoding jobs finish. This feature requires a Sorenson 360 account.
For example, you may set up a series of long encoding jobs prior to leaving your home or office, but you want to know precisely when they finish. Instead of constantly coming back to your computer to see if the encoding jobs are done, you can stay away from your desk with the confidence that you will receive an alert the moment Squeeze finishes.
To Set Up a Notification
1. Click the [+] button at the bottom of the Notifications Window to open the New Notification dialog box.
2. Enter the name, email address, and mobile phone number of the person you want to notify and check the appropriate boxes to tell Squeeze whether the recipient should be notified via email, text message, or both.
3. Choose if you want the person to have Review and Approval rights. This requires uploading the video to your Sorenson 360 account.
4. Choose the Sorenson 360 account you wish to use.
5. Click the OK button to save your settings and then drag and drop the Notification onto the Job Window, or click the Apply button.