The Sorenson 360 API is a full-featured web service that gives you control over your Sorenson 360 account with asset management, user accounts, metadata management, and more. Our interfaces are REST-compliant and easy to use. To successfully use these APIs, you'll need a working understanding of HTTP Requests, JSON, and a Sorenson 360 Account.
If you don't have one yet you can get a free Sorenson 360 Trial Account here
Below is a list of links to the available 360 API Classes. Each allows you manage a specific group of features for Sorenson 360.
All API Classes are accessed through following base url: http://360services.sorensonmedia.com
- Accounts - Provides methods for authenticating with the service, managing sessions, and retrieving general account information.
- Assets - Provides methods for storing, retrieving, and managing digital media assets within the system.
- Folders - A mechanism for grouping assets together into collections or channels. This class provides methods for creating, managing, and retrieving folders and the assets associated with them.
- Groups - A mechanism for affiliating users with one another for the purpose of shared access to assets. This class provides methods for creating, managing, and retrieving Groups and their associated users and assets.
- Metadata - Provides methods for creating, managing, and retrieving arbitrary key/value pairs associated with your digital media assets. Not to be confused with the Tags class.
- Tags - A descriptive keyword that can be associated with one or more assets. This class provides methods for creating, managing, and retrieving tags and associated assets.
- Users - Provides methods for creating, managing, and retrieving users who are allowed to access your account.