You can choose from two player styles for single videos, one with a static control bar and one with a floating control bar that fades out during playback. You can also choose a playlist player style.
You can choose from three skin types:
- Classic - A clean simple classic style with simple shapes
- Modern -A minimalist style with more line than fill
- Blogger - A blocky style with larger icons
- Play/Pause - Button to start and stop your media file
- Scrubber - Viewers can use to skip back and forth by dragging the play-head along the timeline
- Time - The duration viewed and total duration of video. The duration viewed updates in real time.
- Mute - Button to completely disable audio
- Volume - Slider to adjust volume level
- Fullscreen - Button to go into full screen view. Press 'Esc' button to exit full screen.
- Embed Code - HTML code viewers can paste on their website to show others your video
- Share - Link to a permalink page where your video can be viewed. This can be changed to your own website by following these steps: http://forum.sorensonmedia.com/forum...ur-Own-Webpage
- Facebook - Post a link to the video to your Facebook feed
- Closed Captioning - Enable closed captions for your videos. You must upload a closed caption file to the video detail page for this option to work for your videos. For more information on closed captioning see this article here: http://forum.sorensonmedia.com/forum...ioning-360-CMS
Choose a color for the different parts of your player window
- Background Color - The color of the background behind your video. This will usually load before the reset of your video and in most cases is usually left black.
- Control Bar - Change the colors of the control bar and icons
- Gradients -Change the level of gradients of the background and control bar to give your player a different look
- Upload Logo - Find a jpg, png, or swf file to use as your logo.
- Logo link - Enter a URL address which people will be sent to when clicking on your logo.
- Logo Position - Choose which corner to place your logo in.
- Display time - Choose how long you want the logo to remain on the screen.
- Opacity- Choose if you want your logo to be transparent, and if so, by how much.